Name: Corjuem Fort
Situated: Corjuem Fort is a fortress situated 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) from the village of Aldona on the island of Corjuem, Goa.
Built by: Caetano de Melo e Castro
In use: Abandoned in 1894
Current condition: Ruins
Open to the public: Yes
Controlled by: Portuguese India
History: The original occupiers of this Fort were the Bhonsles from the Sawantwadi State.