Films are very popular in India. Here people of every class enjoy movies. But in the times of social media and internet, people want to know a lot about history of movies. Keeping this in mind, in this article we are presenting a general knowledge quiz based on the first person, place and event in Indian films.
1. In India first film was screened at which place?
A. Taj Hotel, Mumbai
B. Oberoi Hotel, Pune
C. Film City, Mumbai
D. Watson Hotel, Mumbai
2. What was the name of first Marathi film produced in India?
C. Vilasi Ishvar
3. First Punjabi film produced in India:
A. jinhen mera dil lutiyaan
B. Dil apna Punjabi
4. First English film produced in India:
A. A Passage of India
D. Heaven on Earth
5. What was the name of first South Indian movie?
C. Court Dancer
6. What was the name of first Cinema hall of India?
A. Capital Cinema Hall, Mumbai
B. Edward Theater, Mumbai
C. Elphinstone Picture Palace, Calcutta
D. Odene Cinema Hall, Delhi
7. First movie which celebrate Golden Jubilee in India?
A. Kapal Kundala, Bengali
B. Tukaram, Marathi
C. Prem Sagar, Hindi
D. Balan, Malayalam
8. First foreigner who awarded with Filmfare Award?
C. Nazia Hassan
D. Salma Aga
9. First Indian movie which made in 70 mm reel?
A. kaagaj ke phool
C. Mirza Ghalib
10. First Indian film which get exemption from entertainment tax?
A. Amrit Manthan
D. Jhanak Jhanak Payal Baaje
GK quiz on Regional Dances of India