GK Questions and Answers on Indian Polity Set 12
This is the set of 10 general knowledge questions and answers section on "Indian Politics" is very helpful to those aspirants who are preparing for the exams like IAS/PCS/SSC/CDS/Banking.
1. Who said that the Emergency Powers of the President are a spoof to the Constitution of India?
- B.R. Ambedkar
- Mahatma Gandhi
- B.N. Rao
- Hriday Nath Kunjru
2. Which constitutional amendment led to the removal of Right to Property from the fundamental rights?
3. How many States at present have the bicameral legislature?
4. How many electors should sign the proposal for the Presidential Candidate?
5. The Constituent Assembly of India was formed:
- Under Mountbaton plan
- Under Cabinet Mission Plan
- Under Chrips Mission
- Under Indian Freedom Act
6. Article 330 to 342 are related to which of the following provisions?
- All India Services
- Election Commission
- Gram Panchayats
- The reservation of Scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes in the Lok Sabha.
7. Which of the following is not correctly paired:-
- Union List: Census
- Concurrent List: Police
- Concurrent List: Family Planning
- Residuary Powers : Space research
8. Which Constitutional amendment led to the reduction of age to vote from 21 to 18 years?
9. B. R. Ambedkar described which right as the 'Heart and Soul of Constitution of India'?
- Right to Freedom
- Right to Equality
- Right to Constitutional Remedy
- Right to Speech
10. Which of the following case had the second largest bench in Supreme Court?
- For Right to property
- Golaknath case
- Minerva Mills case
- Nationalisation of Banks