This is the set of 10 general knowledge questions and answers section on "Indian Politics" is very helpful to those aspirants who are preparing for the exams like IAS/PCS/SSC/CDS/Banking.
1. Who said that the Emergency Powers of the President are a spoof to the Constitution of India?
2. Which constitutional amendment led to the removal of Right to Property from the fundamental rights?
3. How many States at present have the bicameral legislature?
4. How many electors should sign the proposal for the Presidential Candidate?
5. The Constituent Assembly of India was formed:
6. Article 330 to 342 are related to which of the following provisions?
7. Which of the following is not correctly paired:-
8. Which Constitutional amendment led to the reduction of age to vote from 21 to 18 years?
9. B. R. Ambedkar described which right as the 'Heart and Soul of Constitution of India'?
10. Which of the following case had the second largest bench in Supreme Court?