GK Questions & Answers on Indian Geography Set XII, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions are made as per latest examination patterns of UPSC, State-PSC, SSC, Railways and other competitive examinations.
1. Indian Institute of Pulses Research is located at which place?
2. National Dairy Research Institute is located at which of the following place?
3. In Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana the payment of premium for Kharif crops will be?
4. Comprehensive Crop Insurance scheme (CCIS) was launched during the tenure of which Prime Minister?
A. Morarji Desai
B. Chaudhary Charan Singh
C. Manmohan Singh
D. Rajiv Gandhi
5. In which year Government of India launched Soil Health Card Scheme?
6. In which year National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was established?
7. Central Institute for Cotton Research is located at which place in India?
8. Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan is located at which place in India?
9. Which of the following state is the largest producer of pulses in India?
A. Madhya Pradesh
10. Central Rice Research Institute is located at which place in India?
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.