Gk Questions & Answers on International Organisation Set I consist of 10 MCQs are created while keeping in mind the relevance of the subject and its importance for an examination point of view. These MCQs helps the aspirant in the preparation of examinations like UPSC-Prelims, CDS, NDA, State-PSC, SSC, Railways etc. It will concretise the reading experience of aspirants who are aspiring for cracking different competitive exams.
1. Which of the following organisation led the foundation towards the formation of the International society nations?
A. League of Nations
B. United Nations
C. International UN Federation
D. International Institution
2. Which of the following organisation is termed as "a Child of War"?
B. League of Nations
3. Which government formed a committee to study the plan for the formation of League of Nations?
4. Which US President put forward his famous "Fourteen Point" programme for the formation of League of Nations?
A. Bill Clinton
B. George Bush
C. George Lincoln
D. Woodrow Wilson
5. Who among the following responsible for the formation of League of Nations?
A. President Wilson
B. President Thomson
C. Abraham Lincoln
D. None of the above
6. When was the League of Nations formed?
A. 5th January, 1920
B. 8th January, 1920
C. 10th January, 1920
D. 15th January, 1920
7. Which countries made a joint draft known as “Hirst-Millar Draft”, for the League of Nations?
A. India and United States of America
B. British Government and India
C. United States of America and Britain
D. Brazil and South Africa
8. Which of the following countries were the permanent members of the League of Nation?
A. USA and Britain
C. Italy and Japan
D. All of the above
9. For which World War League of Nations is often called the “Child of War”:
10. Which Conference adopted the United Nations Charter on 26th January, 1945?
A. London Conference
B. Tokyo Conference
C. San Francisco Conference
D. None of the above
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.