Gk Questions & Answers on International Organisation Set II consist of 10 MCQs are created while keeping in mind the relevance of the subject and its importance for an examination point of view. These MCQs helps the aspirant in the preparation of examinations like UPSC-Prelims, CDS, NDA, State-PSC, SSC, Railways etc. It will concretise the reading experience of aspirants who are aspiring for cracking different competitive exams.
1. How many Nations signed when San Francisco Conference adopted by the United Nations Charter?
2. When did the ‘United Nations Day’ celebrated every year?
A. 26th January
B. 27th August
C. 25th September
D. 24th October
3. Which of the following event led to the formation of the United Nations?
A. The Declaration of St. James Palace (January, 12, “1941), the Atlantic Charter
B. The UN Declaration (January 1, 1942), Moscow Declaration
C. The Tehran Conference (December 1, 1943), the Yalta Conference (February, 11, 1945)
D. All the above
4. When was the declaration of the United Nations signed?
A. lst January, 1942
B. lst October, 1945
C. lst November, 1946
D. lst December, 1949
5. Who among the following leader(s) signed ‘United Nations Declaration’?
A. President Roosevelt of America, Winston Churchill of Britain
B. Maxim Litvino of Russia
C. T. V. Soong of China
D. All the above
6. How many states signed the Declaration of United Nations?
7. Who presided the San Francisco Conference that was the main thrust to build UNO?
A. Lord Bantick
B. Lord Lawishe
C. Lord Halifax
D. None of the above
8. How many states are the original members State of the UN?
9. At present how many states are the members of the UN?
10. Which was the reason behind the birth of the UN in the Preamble of the UN Charter?
A. Combined International Pressure
B. First World War
C. Second World War
D. Experiences of a devastating war