Gk Questions & Answers on International Organisation Set IV consist of 10 MCQs are created while keeping in mind the relevance of the subject and its importance for an examination point of view. These MCQs helps the aspirant in the preparation of examinations like UPSC-Prelims, CDS, NDA, State-PSC, SSC, Railways etc. It will concretise the reading experience of aspirants who are aspiring for cracking different competitive exams.
1. Which of the following is/are the principal organ (s) of the UN?
I. The General Assembly, the Security Council
II. The Economic and Social Council, the Trusteeship Council
III. The International Court of Justice, the Secretariat
IV. All the above
A. Both I & II
B. Both I & III
C. Both I & IV
D. I, II, III & IV
2. What is the status of the UN?
A. Arbitrary Organization
B. Democratic Organization
C. Military Organization
D. Developed Countries Organization
3. How important issues are resolve in the UN?
A. Absolute vote
B. Minority vote
C. Economic power countries vote
D. Majority vote
4. Which of the following organ of UN act as an apex organ to decides all important matters?
C. Security Council
5. How many members consisted the UN Security Council?
6. UN Security Council have ---------------- permanent members:
7. How many votes are required pass bill of decided matters of the General Assembly of the UN?
D. Full Majority
8. Which of the following is the main function of the UN Security Council?
A. Maintain World Heritage
B. Maintain World Food
C. Maintain World Award
D. Maintain peace and security in the World
9. Which of the following organ of the UN who have power to use armed forces for the maintenance of peace and security?
A. Security Council
B. UN General Assembly
10. Who among the following takes the responsibility to provide armed forces to the UN?
B. Security Council Members
C. Both A & B
D. None of the above