GK Questions & Answers on Science: Biology Terminology (Set 2)
Questions and Answers on Science: Biology Terminology (Set 2) has 10 MCQs to make you understand processes like Nutrition, Digestion, Respiration etc. which are asked in competitive examinations like IAS, PSC, SSC, Railway etc.
1. What is the process called in which the digested food passes through the intestinal wall into blood stream?
2. What is the process called in which the absorbed food is taken in by body cells and used for energy, growth and repair?
3. The process through which undigested food is removed from the body is called:
4. The contraction and expansion movement of the walls of food pipe is called:
A. Flexion Movement
C. Peristaltic Movement
5. The hard outer covering of a tooth is called:
C. Dental Cries
D. Dental Plaque
6. The process of releasing energy from food is called:
7. The evaporation of water from the leaves of a plant is called:
8. The transport of food from the leaves to other parts of the plant is called:
9. The expansion of an artery each time the blood is forced into it, is called:
A. Blood Pressure
B. Heart Beat
D. All of the above
10. The pressure with which blood is pumped around the body by the heart is called:
B. Blood Pressure
C. Heart beat
D. None of the above
Click here for Complete Study of General Science