GK Questions with Answers on Agricultural Economy (Set 36)
This set of 10 MCQ based on the different topics of Agricultural Economy is made to help the aspirants of IAS/PCS/SSC/CDS etc. This set has all the relevant questions because it is made while considering the previous exams.
1. Which nutrients are found deficient in 'Black Soil'?
B. Nitrogen and Phosphorus
2. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
A. Red soils are rich in iron
B. Laterite soil is a local soil
C. Tea, Cassava, Rubber and Cashews grow in Laterite Soil.
D. The production and classification of soil is known as edaphology.
3. Which of the following statement is incorrect about Bio-Gas Plant?
A. It is also known as Bio-gas and Bio-gas.
B. It has 60% Carbon Di-oxide, 20% Methane and 5% Oxygen.
C. The bacteria found under Bio-gas plant work under a temperature gradient of 32 to 1560 F.
D. Garbage and Cow dung etc.
4. What is 'Azolla'?
A. A grass that grows in cold water
B. An organism that grows in cold water
C. An animal found in Siberia
D. None of the above
5. Indian soils are deficient in which of the following nutrient?
6. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
A. India has highest rank in milk production across the world
B. The first military Dairy farm was established in Allahabad.
C. Cows are the biggest source of milk production in India.
D. National Dairy Development Board was established in 1970.
7. Which of the following best describes the top meat producing States in India in descending order?
A. Uttar Pradesh>Andhra Pradesh>West Bengal
B. Uttar Pradesh>Kerala>West Bengal
C. Uttar Pradesh>Kerala> Andhra Pradesh
D. Kerala>Andhra Pradesh>West Bengal
8. Which of the following variety of cow is known to produce highest amount of Milk?
9. Which of the following is not an Indian breed of cow?
10. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
A. Uttar Pradesh has maximum number of Buffaloes.
B. Bhadavari is the breed of Buffalo which produces highest quantity of milk.
C. Central Buffalo Research Institute is located in Hissar, Haryana
D. India has highest rank in milk production across the world