GK Questions with Answers on Indian Economy Set XXIX
Dear students, here is the set of 10 MCQ based on the different topics of agricultural Economy. We made these questions while keeping in mind the requirements of the IAS/PCS/SSC aspirants. So go through this quiz and evaluate yourself.
1. Which of the following is the largest canal irrigated states in India?
(c) Uttar Pradesh
2. Which three states are the top three producers of food grains in India?
(a) U.P., Punjab, Madhya Pradesh
(b) Punjab, U.P., Madhya Pradesh
(c) Madhya Pradesh, U.P., Punjab,
(d) U.P., Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh
3. Which of the following is the biggest tank irrigated state in India?
(a) Tami Nadu
(c) Andhra Pradesh
4. When was the first agriculture census of India conducted?
5. Which of the following is covered in the ISOPOM scheme?
(d) All of the above
6. The newly released CSR-43 is a seed crop of………
7. Which of the following is the main source of irrigation in India?
8. Who of the following is considered the father of community development programmes in India?
(a) Vinoba bhabe
(b) Bindeshwar Pathak
(c) Dr. Ambedkar
9. Which of the three Indian states have least population of poor in the country?
(a) Kerala, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab
(b) Punjab, Delhi and Himachal Pradesh
(c) Sikkim, Kerala and Gujarat
(d) Maharashtra, Kerala and Haryana
10. Which of the following is the biggest producer of Food grain in the world?