Jagran Josh is providing you a set of 10 MCQs on Indian Economy based on Policies for Agricultural and Rural Development. These questions are made after realizing that so many questions are asked in the recent exams from policies of government of India.
1. Which of the following statement is NOT correct about Pradhan Mantra Kaushal Vikas Yojna?
A. It was launched in March 2015.
B. It will be implemented by the ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship.
C. It will provide training to 300 mn youths.
D. I t will focus on the class X and class XII students.
2. Launching of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna is related to the:
A. Vallabh Bhai Patel
B. Deen Dayal Upadhyay
C. Mahatma Gandhi
D. Jai Prakash Narayan
3. Which of the following two programmes are merged with MGNREGA?
A. SGRY & NFFWP
B. SGRY & SJSY
C. NFFWP & JRY
D. None of these
4. Jawahar Gram Samriddhi Yojna was launched on:
5. Which of the following statement is not correct about Indira Awas Yojna?
A. It was launched in 1985-86
B. Now it became the part of Bharat Nirman Programme.
C. A minimum of 60% fund is used for the constructions of houses of SC/TSs.
D. Its financial burden is shared by the states in the ratio of 50:50.
6. Which of the following statement is NOT correct about Rajeev Awas Yojna?
A. Its main aim is to make slum free India.
B. About 500 cities of the country have been planned to get covered by the end of 12th five year plan.
C. Its 50% share will be shared by the central government.
D. All are correct
7. “TRYSEM” a Programme made for the:
A. Employment to Rural youths
B. Employment to Urban youths
C. Development of nutrition intake in the food of poor of the country.
D. Providing road connectivity to the villages.
8. What is the Minimum Support Price of mustard for the season 2015-16?
A. RS. 3175/ Q
B. RS. 3100/ Q
C. RS. 2900/ Q
D. RS. 3500/ Q
9. When National Horticulture Mission was launched?
10. What is the correct order (from highest to lowest) in terms of food grain production (in quintal) in 2013-14?
A. Rice, Wheat, Coarse Cereals and Maize
B. Wheat, Rice, Coarse Cereals and Maize
C. Rice, Wheat, Maize and Coarse Cereals
D. Rice, Maize, Wheat and Coarse Cereals