GK Quiz on ‘Lawn Tennis’ Set II based on the new trend of mixing traditional and untraditional questions that attune and equipped in different competitive examination.
1. When and where was the International Tennis Federation Formed (ITF)?
A. 1 May 1913 France ii
B. 1 March 1913 Paris
C. 2 May 1913 Wimbledon
D. 5 May 1920 Spain
2. When was the First Wimbledon held?
A. 20 July 1877
B. 19 July 1877
C. 1 July 1870
D. 19 July 1870
3. Who was the first Bingles winner of Wimbledon?
A. William Marshal
B. Spencer Gore
C. Althea Gibson
D. None of these
4. Roger Federer has won how many Grand Slams?
5. As of 1-11-15 who was World No. 1?
A. Roger Federer
B. Novak Djokivic
C. Rafael Nadal
D. Wilfried- Tsonga
6. The famous Indian Express was a team of?
A. Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupati
B. Mahesh Bhupatiand RohanBoppana
C. Leander Paes and Yuki Bhambri
D. Yuki Bhambri and RohanBoppana
7. Which of the following terms is used in the game of Lawn Tennis?
8. Which of the following terms is not used in the game of Lawn Tennis?
B. Back hand drive
9. Maria Sharapova won the Wimbledon in the year?
10. Who among the following has won the women's singles title of the WTA Finals?
A. Helen Wills Moody
B. Margaret Court
C. Serena Williams
D. Steffi Graf
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.