India's first bullet train will run from Mumbai and Ahmedabad with a thrilling experience of travelling undersea. This project is expected to be completed by 2023. The maximum speed of bullet train will be 350 km per hour and the normal speed will be 320 km per hour. It is believed that the bullet train in India will take about two hours and seven minutes to cover 508 kilometers between Mumbai and Ahmedabad with almost 12 stations.
Facilities and Features of first Bullet Train in India
1. The specialty of Bullet train in India will be that facilities for breast-feeding for women, arrangements for sick passengers will be there.
2. Changing rooms for babies, which will include baby toilet seats, arrangements for diaper disposal and a low-raised wash basin for children will be available.
3. Apart from this, it will be equipped with a new range of toilet systems comprising urinals, western-style toilets with warm water.
4. Washing closet seat facility and separate washrooms for men and women with three mirrors for make-up.
Why Indian Vehicles have different Colour Number Plates?
5. Will have a seating capacity of 731 passengers in the first India's bullet train.
6. For wheelchair-bound passengers there will be two extra-spacious toilets.
7. Among seats availability in bullet train, there will be 698 seats for standard classes and 55 for business class passengers.
8. In the alternate coaches urinal and toilet facilities will be installed and in similar manner restrooms for men and women will be allocated.
First Bullet train in India will also run undersea
Not only this, travellers will also get an exciting opportunity to ride undersea that is in the Arabian Sea while travelling in the country's first bullet train. In the 508-km-long Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Corridor, a tunnel of 21 km is under the sea.
When the construction of corridor will begin?
The construction work of the Government of India's first bullet train project is expected to start in 2018 and will complete it in 2023. It will be like the Japan's 25 E-5 Shinkansen series with 731 seats. E-5 Shinkasan Bullet Train is a new generation Japanese high speed train. The estimated cost of the project is about Rs 97,636 crores and 81% will be funded by the Japan by the way of loan. Total 12 stations, of which 4 are in Maharashtra and 8 in Gujarat will be covered in 2 hours long journey via bullet train. These stations include Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad and Sabarmati.
10 Important Facts about Kakori Train Conspiracy
Some more special features of first Bullet train in India
Source: www. rushlane.com
This will be the first time in Indian Railways when there will be a separate rest room with the arrangement of special toilets and urinals for women and men in the India's first bullet train. However, urinals and toilets will be installed in alternative coaches in the train. For example, toilets will be installed in coach number 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9, while urinals will be provided in coach 2, 4, 6 and 8.The business class in the first bullet train in India will have a separate place to keep luggage for the passengers. Apart from business class passengers, the special category passengers will also travel. Its fare may be 1.5 times the AC train fare.
From this article we come to know about the special features of India's first bullet train provided by the Indian Railway. Also, it will be a thrilling experience to travell under sea.