About Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Limited
Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Limited plays a chief role in endorsing the handicrafts formed in Rajasthan. Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation supports the craftsmen by offering them the facilities and designs for promotion of the products. It has an assortment of designs and training research centers to facilitate the craftsmen keep tempo with the newest market trends, in the face of steady antagonism. Rajasthali, its store, is an elite retailing outlet with branches all over India. Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Ltd. not only helps enhance the revenue of craftsperson, but also accords them their well-merited acknowledgment and honours them with various rewards.
The birth of Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Ltd. was witnessed in the year 1961 as a Rajasthan Government’s undertaking. In1975, Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation was accorded the position of a Public Limited Company.
• To market Rajasthan’s handicrafts through a series of retail channels through fairs and exhibitions.
• To embark on handicraft development and endorsement activities like plan expansion, giving reward to craftsmen for attaining distinction in craftsmanship, providing old - age allowance to awardees craftsman, insurance for artisans, etc.
• To assist exports from Rajasthan state by providing logistics sustenance in the course of Air Cargo Complex and Inland Container Depots.
• To offer industrialized raw material
• To market products produced in SSI segments