Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020 Released: Students can now download the BSEB 10th final admit card. Bihar State Education Board has released the admit card for Bihar Board Class 10. Students appearing in the upcoming matric examinations can visit the official website - biharboard.online to download the Bihar Board class 10 admit card. A direct link to the BSEB 10th final admit card has also been provided below. The admit card of Bihar Board class 10 examination 2020 will contain the examination schedule, name and roll number of the candidates and the examination centre details.
Details Required to Download Bihar 10th Admit Card 2020
To avoid misuse of admit cards issued for Bihar Board Exam 2020, the board has made them available only through the official website i.e. biharboard.online. Additionally, to ensure that only students and relevant school authorities are able to download the BSEB 10th Final Admit Card 2020, the admit cards have been made available to the students only through input of some personal details. In order to download Bihar Board Admit Card 2020 from the website, students will need to provide their School Code, Registration number and Date of Birth on the website i.e. biharboard.online. Therefore, students are advised to keep these ready in advance to avoid any problems or last minute confusion.
How to download BSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 online?
As mentioned above, the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has made the exam admit cards available to the students through the official website i.e. biharboard.online. However, many students have reported that they have not been able to download the admit card from the website. To help them, detailed step-wise process has been listed below to help students download hall tickets without any trouble:
- Step 1: Visit official website i.e. biharboard.online
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for ‘view/print Final Admit Card [ Annual Secondary Exam 2020 ]’
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page with input fields
- Step 4: Input your School Code in concerned box
- Step 5: Enter your Registration number in the next box
- Step 6: Input your date of birth in Date / Month / Year format
- Step 7: Verify and submit these details on the website
- Step 8: Your Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Step 9: Download softcopy / take printout for future reference
Students must note that BSEB 10th admit card 2020 is a mandatory document without which you will not be allowed entry into the exam hall. Therefore, all students are advised to download the hall tickets directly from the website and verify all the details provided on it.