CBSE Sahodaya School Conference 2022: The Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) commenced the Sahodaya School Complexes 2022. The two-day conference is being conducted online in collaboration with Gyan Sarovar-The Central Gujarat Sahodaya Schools Complex and will conclude on November 19, 2022.
Sahodaya School Conference presented the launch of CBSE publications, frameworks, practice books, skill modules, and the SQAA portal on day 1 of the conference. The two-day conference has both national and international participants, reported over 800 in number.
The major theme of the Sahodaya School Conference is ‘Education 4.0- Reinventing Education for 2030 & beyond. In-depth topics will be discussed rigorously over the two days providing insights into communal school partnership, schooling versus education, technology for education, artificial intelligence in education, building learning communities, leadership, creative learning, and capacity building of teachers.
CBSE Conference Official Notification - Click Here
Details of Sub-themes:
- Social dynamics and development of education
- School Leadership for futuristic schools
- Technology is indispensable for education
- Capacity Building of teachers
- AI in school education
- Creative Learning
- Positioning curriculum for 2030 and beyond
- Moving from Transactional Leadership to Transformational Leadership
- Building Learning Communities
- Schooling Vs. Education: Bridging the gap for a better India for 2030 and beyond
- Community School Partnership for quality education
Sahodaya School Conference Objective:
The Sahodaya School Conference is being conducted with an aim to stimulate school leaders with the required changes that should be made not only in the designing of curriculum and pedagogy as well as to equip them for the era of education 4.0
About Conference Session:
The inaugural session of the conference commenced with the address of CBSE Chairperson Nidhi Chhibber who highlighted the roles and responsibilities of school principals and administrators in realizing the objectives of NEP 2020 and making schools future ready.REGISTER FOR RESULTS UPDATES