JEE Main Result 2021 Declaration: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has activated the result link of JEE Mains session 4. Candidates can now check their JEE Main session 4 result at - jeemain.nta.nic.in result 2021 and ntaresults.nic.in. Also, a direct link to check their JEE Main 2021 result has been provided below on this page. To know the result, candidates will have to use their examination session, application number, date of birth and security pin. Earlier, NTA has officially announced the JEE Main Result 2021 for Session 4 as per media reports. After being postponed multiple times, the result for the 4th session of JEE Main 2021 Exam was announced officially; JEE Main results 2021 session 4 via the direct link placed below:
JEE Main 2021 Toppers List
Late last night, the Union Education Ministry notified the official JEE Main Toppers List 2021 for all four sessions. The list consisted of all the candidates who have secured 100 percentile marks. In total 44 candidates have secured 100 percentile marks out of which 18 were finalized as All India Rank 1 – AIR 1 on the basis of tie-breaking formula. While the toppers list and list of 100 percentilers has been announced, individual results and scorecards are yet to be made available by the NTA on the official website. In addition to this, other result-related data, including JEE Main 2021 cut-off and individual results are also not out yet. Candidates might have to wait for a few more hours before being able to check their individual results scorecard.
How to check JEE Main Result 2021 online?
Like the previous sessions, JEE Main Result 2021 will be announced online and made available to the candidates via the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in. Alternatively, candidates will also get convenient access to JEE Main Scorecard 2021 via ntaresults.nic.in website as well. To avoid facing any technical problems or issues, students are advised to follow the step-wise guide provided below to check JEE Main 2021 Result for Session 4:
- Step 1: Visit official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in / ntaresult.nic.in
- Step 2: Locate and Click on Button for JEE Main Result 2021 Session 4
- Step 3: You will reach a window with two links, application number and password or date of birth
- Step 4: Select the relevant link and input the details asked on the following page
- Step 5: Your JEE Main Result 2021 scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Verify all the details on the scorecard and download PDF copy of the same
- Step 7: Take printout and save it for future reference