MHT CET 2021 Entrance Test to be Based on Reduced Syllabus, Know Key Changes to Exam Pattern Here

Created On: Dec 29, 2020 15:37 IST
Modified on: Dec 29, 2020 15:37 IST
Register for Result Update

MHT CET 2021 As per Reduced Syllabus: As per the latest announced, the Maharashtra State CET Cell will be holding the upcoming MHT CET 2021 exam as per the reduced or curtailed syllabus. The 2021 session of the Maharashtra CET 2020 will not have any questions from the deleted portions of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology syllabi of Class 12.

Syllabus Reduced for PCM, PCB Groups

Earlier, the Maharashtra State Board had announced reduction in the syllabus for the upcoming Board exams of upto 30% owing to the pandemic and the lockdown. Keeping this in mind, the State CET Cell has also decided that the 2021 session of MHT CET will not contain any questions from the deleted portions of the syllabus. The Exam for both PCM as well as PCB Groups will be held as per the reduced syllabus for higher secondary classes.

According to the details shared by the State CET Cell, the exam syllabus for MHT CET 2021 will be based 20% on the curriculum of Class 11 while the rest 80% will be based on the syllabus taught in Class 12. To avoid any confusion among the students, the state government has released the syllabus and marking scheme for next year’s entrance exams. The detailed notification regarding it is available on the official website i.e. mahacet.org and can also be downloaded through the link provided below:

MHT CET 2021 Syllabus Reduced – Read Detailed Notification

Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme

Along with providing other details, the exam authority has also released the detailed exam pattern and marking scheme for the MHT CET 2020 examination. According to the details available, the difficulty level of the examination will be similar to JEE Main 2021 exam for Physics, Chemistry and Mahtematics papers and similar NEET medical entrance exam for Biology subject. The notification also mentions that the MHT CET 2021 exam will consist of three question papers which will have MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and each paper would be 100 marks each. The detailed break-down of the exam pattern and marking scheme is provided below:

Paper

Subject

Q's from Class 11 Syllabus

Qs from Class 12 Syllabus

Marks/ question

Total Marks

Duration (in Min)

Paper I

Mathematics

10

40

2

100

90

Paper II

Physics & Chemistry

10

40

1

100

90

Paper III

Biology

20

80

1

100

90

 

Loading...
Register For Education News
Roll Number
Name
Mobile Number
Email ID
Gender
Your Location
Class
What you wish to study
What stream you wish to study?
Your Stream
Study Mode

Related Stories

Loading...