TNEA 1st Allotment Result 2020 Declared: As per the latest update, DoTE, Tamil Nadu has formally declared the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission i.e. TNEA 2020 allotment results for the 1st round of counselling. Candidates, who participated in the TNEA counselling process for B.Tech Admissions, can now check their selection and seat allotment status by logging onto the exam portal tneaonline.in. To help candidates reach the page from where the TNEA 2020 1st Allotment Results can be checked, a direct link to the same has been provided below:
B.Tech Admissions as per Qualifying Exam
For 2020 session, the TNEA 2020 entrance test was cancelled by the DoTE Tamil Nadu and instead counselling and seat allotment process has been facilitated on the basis of marks scorecard by candidates in qualifying exams. Prior to the general seat allotment results, the exam authority also published allotment results for Sports, Ex-servicemen and PwD Quota candidates on 6th October 2020.
This year, a total of 4 rounds will be held for seat allotment for B.Tech students under the TNEA 2020. Currently, choice filling for 2nd Round is underway until 17th October and the tentative allotment results for 2nd Round are expected to be out by 18th October 2020.
How to check TNEA Seat Allotment Result 2020 for B.Tech Admissions?
Taking into account the ease and convenience of the students, the Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu has decided to publish the TNEA 2020 Seat Allotment Results online on its official website i.e. tneaonline.in. The detailed step-by-step process to check selection status for B.Tech Admissions in Tamil Nadu is given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of TNEA 2020 - tneaonline.org
- Step 2: Find and Click on Provisional Allotment
- Step 3: Select Academic Allotments / Vocational Allotments as per your need
- Step 4: PDF file with Allotment Result Status will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Search for your individual result / selection status using your application number
- Step 6: Download the PDF file for future reference