Register your Mobile Number and Email id to get IIIT Hyderabad Result 2015 updates
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT Hyderabad) has announced admissions to eligible students in the undergraduate engineering programs in the institute. IIIT Hyderabad B.tech 2015 Admission will be through three channels- JEE Main 2015, DASA and NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY (NOK).
• Candidates should appear in JEE Main 2015. They should separately apply for IIIT-H counseling.
• DASA (Direct Admissions for Students of Abroad)- Candidates must have studied 11th and 12th classes or equivalent outside India.
• Students must be a foreign passport holder
• Students must have obtained a minimum of 2000 SAT subject score (PCM II) [SAT-II].
• NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY (NOK)- Candidates applying through this channel must have qualified for (i) NTSE, (ii) KVPY, and (iii) or selected for training to represent India in International Olympiads.
Students eager to take admission in IIIT Hyderabad will be selected on the basis of JEE Main 2015 scores, DASA and NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY (NOK). For more information visit official website http://www.iiit.ac.in/
The Ministry had held back BITS's Letter of Intent over the legality of its off-campus in Goa and Hyderabad.
NTU is sending a delegation of faculty for a Research Collaboration Workshop at IIT Madras.
The board said that these commercial websites are the look-alike of the CBSE website and hence students need to be very careful.