The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared the result for the All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT) 2014 on 07 June 2014. The AIPMT 2014 was conducted on 04 May 2014 at 929 examination centres located in 50 cities including one abroad, in which a total of 523701 candidates appeared.
On the basis of AIPMT 2014 result, the CBSE will prepare merit list of the successful candidates to ensure admission to the 15 % All India Quota Seats in the Government Medical/Dental Colleges of India excluding Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir for the academic session 2014-15.
Out of the total candidates appeared, 46271 candidates have qualified the test for counselling for admission in Medical/Dental colleges on the basis of the qualifying criteria prescribed by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. 18115 candidates have qualified for 15% All India Quota Seats out of which 9716 numbers are Male Candidates and 8399 numbers are Female Candidates.
Some State Government/Universities/Institutions also use the AIPMT merit list for admission in the Medical Colleges/Dental Colleges against seats under their control.
This year, 10 states and 4 Institutions/Universities are participating in AIPMT 2014, which are as given below:
• Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Chhatisgarh
• Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Govt. of Haryana
• Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
• Department of Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand
• Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
• Medial Directorate, Govt. of Manipur
• Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland
• Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
• Department of Medical Education & Research, Govt. of Punjab
• Govt. Medical College & Hospital, UT Govt. of Chandigarh
• Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
• Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
• Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (UP)
• Hamdard University, New Delhi
All the qualifying candidates will be called in AIPMT 2014 counselling. The counselling for successful candidates under 15% All India Quota Seats will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the counselling for admissions in seats under the control of other participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be conducted by their respective authorities.
Details and schedule of counselling will be uploaded soon on the websites of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Education Directorates of States, AFMC, and other participating Institutions.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
CBSE Class 10 Compartment Result 2018: Options for Students Who Failed the Exam
What for those who failed in the CBSE 12th Compartment Exams 2018?
JEE, NEET 2019: Unique question paper for each candidate; what would be the effects and benefits?
CBSE refutes news of 50% students getting more marks after re-evaluation; know the true facts