Office Commanding, 486 COY ASC (SUP), Type ‘B’, Pin – 905 486, C/o 56 APO invites applications from eligble Indian Male candidates for filling up the following vacancy of Chowkidar. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Chowkidar”
No. of Posts: 03 (Three). [02 – UR & 01 – SC].
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
• Matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
• Must be physically/ mentaly fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
Age Limit for the canddate should be between 18 to 25 years for General (UR) candidates and 18 to 30 years for the candidates belonging to SC categogy as on the last date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/- Per Month and allowances as admissible to Central Govt. Employees.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Physical Test followed with the Written Test and finally the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC), etc. and sent to the ‘Officer Commanding, 486 Coy ASC (Sup) Type ‘B’, Pin – 905 486, C/o 56 APO’ with a self address envelop, affixing postal stamps of Rs. 22/-, by 1600 Hrs. within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
• Two recent passport size coloured photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer and one should be affix in the space provided on the application form and other for Acknowledgement Card.