7 Teaching Fellows Jobs in University College of Engineering, Tindivanam at Anna University
University College of Engineering, Tindivanam at Anna University invited applications for the recruitment to 7 posts of Teaching Fellows in Civil Engineering department. Read to find details
University College of Engineering, Tindivanam a constitute college of Anna University invited applications for recruitment to 7 posts of Teaching Fellows in Civil Engineering department on ad hoc basis for a period of six months.
- Name of the Post: Teaching Fellow
- Number of vacancies: 7
- Department: Civil Engineering
- Tenure: Ad hoc basis for 6 Months
- Remuneration: Rs 22000 per month
Deadline to receive filled-in application forms: 12 April 2013
Applicants must possess BE (Civil), ME Structures/ Geo technical/ Remote Sensing/ GIS degree.
Candidates fulfilling above mentioned eligibility criteria shall be called for an interview at the University.
How to Apply
- Aspirants can download the prescribed format of application form from the website of the University.
- Applicants must enclose filled in application form, photocopies of certificates/ testimonials in an envelope superscripted with UCET/ AUC/ VF/ Recruitment/ 2012- 13.
- The enveloped containing application form and other enclosures should reach to the undersigned within the specified last date:
Dean I/ C
University College of Engineering Tindivanam
(A Constituent College of Anna University)
Melpakkam – 604 001
For further details like eligibility criteria for specific subjects, please visit http://www.annauniv.edu/