Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following post of “Instructor (Technical)” on Fixed Term Engagement Agreement Basis for a period of (05) Five years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 28 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 28 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Instructor (Technical)”
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
- Engineering / Graduate Recognized University in Mechanical/ Electronic/ Aeronautical/ Computers with relevant experience in Aircraft Maintenance/ Operations/ Flight Safety in airline of repute. OR
- Approved Ground instructors (Tech & Performance) from DGCA or Air force preferably on ATR / CRJ.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- The maximum age limit should not be more than 50 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Age relaxable for SC / ST and OBC candidates is as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
The candidate will get the Salary besides attractive emoluments and perks, post carries benefits of contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Free / Confessional air passages etc. as per Company policy.
- Application Fee for the candidates is of Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Airline Allied Services Limited “ payable at New Delhi.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex- Serviceman are exempted from the Fee Payment.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in typed application along with the photocopies of testimoials/ certificates for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate(if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable) etc. and sent to the “In- Charge Personnel, Airline Allied Services Ltd., Adjacent to Office of Executive Director (N.R.) Air India, Terminal-1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037 on or before 28 April 2014.
- A recent passport size photograph should be affix in the space provided on the Application Form.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold lettersas “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.