Acharya Narendra Dev College (ANDC), Delhi Jobs Notification: Acharya Narendra Dev College invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2017 or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Advertisement No.: ANDC/Teaching/2017/001
Last Date of Application: 15 July 2017 or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News
Acharya Narendra Dev College Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: No. of vacancies
- Biomedical Science-04 Posts
- Botany-05 Posts
- Chemistry-02 Posts
- Commerce-05 Posts
- Computer Science-05 Posts
- Electronics-01 Post
- Mathematics-05 Posts
- Physical Education-02 Posts
- Physics-09 Posts
- Zoology-05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
- Assistant Professor (For Faculties of Commerce and Business; Science (except Home Science, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Pharmacy); and Social Science)-The qualifications for Assistant Professors in Colleges are in accordance with the UGC regulations 2010 and their subsequent amendments as adopted by the University of Delhi.Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
- Physical Education- M.P.Ed.degree or its equivalent with 55% marks or its equivalent grade i.e. B in the seven point scale of letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E, F as per UGC norms. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC.
Application Fees for Assistant Professor Posts Job
Gen & OBC : Rs.500/-
SC/ST/Women Candidates: Exempted
How to Apply for the Acharya Narendra Dev College Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the ANDC’s Website http://as1.du.ac.in/colrec2017/index.php. Last date of receipt of application is 15 July 2017 or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News