The International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) - Bhubaneswar has invited all interested and eligible candidates for admission to their Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme for the commencing academic session 2016. All the candidates are requested to apply online latest by April 30.
Eligibility criteria for IIIT Bhubneshwar, MBA Admission 2016
An interested candidate must have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with 60 percent in aggregate from a recognized university. All the candidates who are expecting their final examination to compete by June 30 are also eligible to apply.
Selection procedure for IIIT Bhubneshwar, MBA Admission 2016
The selection will be done on the basis of the merit scored in the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) / Common Admission Test (CAT) entrance exams and academic performance. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview (PI Round).
Application fees for the MBA Admission Form
All the applicants are required to pay Rs. 1,000 for each application form.
How to Apply for IIIT Bhubneshwar, MBA Admission 2016
1. Visit the official website of IIIT Bhubneshwar
2. Click on “Admission to MBA, M.Tech. and Doctoral Programmes” option. You will be redirected to the admission website of the college.
3. After landing on the admission website
4. Register yourself by filling up all the details here
5. All the applicants are required to make the payment through online mode only
6. After filling all the details Submit the form
7. Takeout the print copy of the Application form
8. Sent the hardcopy of the application form to IIIT Bhubaneswar along with Online Transaction Slip along with a photograph by 7th May 2016
9. Send the form at IIIT BHUBANESWAR, Gothapatna, PO: Malipada Bhubaneswar – 751003, INDIA
You can also download the information broacher for retrieving more information
Important Dates for IIIT Bhubneshwar, MBA Admission 2016
|Starting Date of Online Application||22nd March 2016|
|Last Date of Online Application||30th April 2016|
|Last date of sending printed Application form||7th May 2016|
|Personal Interview||7th to 30th May 2016|
|Declaration of Admission Result||7th June 2016|
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Recruitment 2018 for 164 Executive Engineer Posts
UP NHM Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 1163 Community Health Officers Posts
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Registration Date Extended upto 17 Oct, Check here for details
UP Police Recruitment 2018: Re-Exam Date announced for 41520 Constable Posts @ uppbpb.gov.in