Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Job Notification: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invited applications for the post of Handyman & Customer Agents. The eligible candidates can appear for interview on 07 & 11 February 2017.
- Date of Interview for Customer Agent: 07 February 2017
- Date of Interview for Handyman: 11 February 2017
Air India Air Transport Services Limited Vacancy Details
- Customer Agent: 30 Posts
- Handyman: 229 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Handyman & Customer Agents Posts
- Customer Agent: Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Handyman: SSC / 10TH Standard Pass. Must have minimum experience of one year in Loading / Unloading functions in any organization supported by experience certificate.
- General: Not above 30 years
- OBC: Not above 33 years
- SC/ST: Not above 35 years
Customer Agent: Must have minimum experience of 6 (six) months in any of the areas of combination thereof, of fares, reservation , Air line ticketing, Computerized passenger check-in/ cargo handling area with any Airline / Airline Travel Agency or Ground Handling Agency.
How to Apply for the Air India Air Transport Services Limited Handyman & Customer Agents Posts 2017
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for walk in interview to Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkatta –700 052 (Opposite to Airport SPEED POST office) on 07 & 11 February 2017.