Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Job Notification: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has invited applications for the 115 posts of Utility Hand & Driver. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 05 and 12 January 2019.
Advertisement No.: AIESL/NR/HR/ 02 of 2018
Date for Walk in Interview: 05 and 12 January 2019
Utility Hand: 05 January 2019, 0930 Hrs. to 1130 Hrs
Driver : 12January 2019 (Saturday), 0930 Hrs. to 1130 Hrs.
Venue: AIESL, Personnel Department, A-320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, (Near New Customs House), Delhi 110037.
Air India Engineering Services Limited Vacancy Details
- Utility Hand-100
Eligibility Criteria for Aircraft Technician Posts Job
- Utility Hand- Candidate should have minimum essential Qualification is Class 8 th Pass. (Candidates having ITI/ Technical Qualifications will be preferred)
- Driver- Candidate should have minimum Class 10th pass with HMVL (Heavy Motor Vehicle License) & LMVL (Light Motor Vehicle License)
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate/ employee to obtain necessary Driving License in any other different category at any stage, as per the requirement of the company
Age Limit (As on 01 December 2018)
- Gen: 45 years
- OBC: 48 years
- SC/ST: 50 years
- Reservation and concessions /relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/ExServicemen candidate would be as per Government Directives in this regard.
Emoluments: (At the time of joining.)
- Utility Hand- Rs.16,800/- pm
- Driver- Rs.18,600/- pm
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in (Skill Test & Assessment) as per given schedule at the Venue mentioned according to the notification on the specified dates at the venue- AIESL, Personnel Department, A-320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, (Near New Customs House), Delhi 110037.