All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 30 June 2014. AIIMS, Jodhpur an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 20 May 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 30 June 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Professor: 36 Posts
• Additional Professor: 34 Posts
• Associate Professor: 48 Posts
• Assistant Professor: 71 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 189 Posts
• Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.10500
• Additional Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9500
• Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9000
• Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.8000
• Lecturer in Nursing: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6600
• A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956.
• Postgraduate qualification in MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
• M.Ch. for surgical super‐ specialties and D.M. for Medical super‐ specialties or qualification recognized equivalent thereto with relevant experience for specific post.
• Master Degree in Nursing and Registered Nurse Midwife.
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 50 years for all posts as on 30 June 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) as application fees through NEFT/online transfer only.
• Physically handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
• Bank Account details: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment, Bank of Baroda, Saving bank Account No 18720100014715, IFSC Code BARB0INDJOD.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply on line through website: http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in from 20 May 2014 to 30 June 2014.
• No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
• Candidates are required to bring printout of e-Application form and the attested photocopies of‘ No Objection Certificate – NOC’ for those who are working in Central/State Government /Semi Government Autonomous Institutions from their respective organization, Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates and experience certificates etc. along with the originals at the time of interview only.