All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has invited applications for the post of Computer Programmer and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 August 2018.
- Last Date of Application Submission: 16 August 2018
AIIMS, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Computer Programmer-03 Posts
- Project Scientist/ Project Engineer-02 Posts
- Animator-03 Posts
- Lab Technician-01 Post
- Attendant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Computer Programmer and Other Posts
- Computer Programmer- B. E/ B. Tech in computer / electronics/electrical/ biomedical/ mechanical engineering/ IT/Instrumentation with two years experience or Master’s degree in relevant subjects.
- Project Scientist/ Project Engineer- B. E/ B. Tech in computer / electronics/electrical/ biomedical/ mechanical engineering/ IT/Instrumentation with two years experience or Masters degree in relevant subjects.
- Animator- Diploma in Animation or relevant subject, 3 years of experience in design and animation, or degree in animation or master’s degree in relevant subject.
- Lab Technician- Graduate in Science from a recognized university or 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in medical laboratory, or one-year DMLT.
- Attendant- 12th pass
Age Limit– 30 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for AIIMS New Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates are required to send the filled in application along with other necessary documents to the Principal Investigator of the Project: Room No 712, Department of Neurosurgery, Neurosciences Centre, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029, India by post and email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 16 August 2018.