All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna Jobs Notification: AIIMS, Patna has invited applications for 05 Research Assistant, DEO and other Posts in Department of Community and Family Medicine. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 03 April 2019.
Important Dates for AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019
- Last Date to send the Application: 03 April 2019
Vacancy Details of AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019
- Research Assistant-01
- Lab Technician-03
- Data Entry Operator-01
Eligibility Conditions for AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019
- Research Assistant- Graduate in Science1 relevant subjects1 from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master's degree in the relevant subject.
- Lab Technician- 12'h Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory- Technician of PMW or radiology/radiography or related subject or one year DMLT plus one year experience
- Data Entry Operator- Intermediate or 12th pass from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed
Age Limits (Upper Age Limit)
- Research Assistant- 30 Years
- Lab Technician- 30 Years
- Data Entry Operator- 25 Years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format with essential qualification certificates by post to -Dr. Neeraj Agarwal, Department of Community and Family Medicine, First floor Admin Building, AllMS Patna, Pin Code- 801507, on or before 3rd April 2019.