All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh invited applications for recruitment of 699 Group A & B posts 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 June 2014.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 9 June 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 30 June 2014
Details of Posts:
Total no. of Posts: 699 Posts
1. Senior Medical Officer: 1
2. Medical Officer: 5
3. Antenatal Medical Officer: 1
4. Deputy Medical Superintendent: 6
5. Sr. Procurement & Store Officer: 1
6. Hospital Architect: 1
7. Senior (System) Analyst: 1
8. Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 113
9. Principal Pvt. Secretary: 2
10. Chief Medical Record Officer: 1
11. Senior Dietician (Assistant Food Manager): 3
12. Supervising Medical Social Service Officer: 1
13. Technical Officer: 12
14. Psychiatric Social Worker: 3
15. Medico-Social Worker: 3
16. PACS Admn. (Technical Officer Photography): 1
17. Prosthetic & Orthotic Technician: 1
18. TB & Chest Disease Health Assistant: 2
19. Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist): 4
20. Senior Programmer (Analyst): 1
21. CSSD Supervisor: 1
22. Chief Pharmacist: 1
23. Health Educator (Social Psychologist): 1
24. Jr. Reception Officer: 2
25. Laundry Manager: 1
26. Medical Social Service Officer Gr-I: 15
27. Office Superintendent: 2
28. Staff Nurse Gr-I (Nursing Sister): 510
29. Chief Cashier: 1
30. PA to Principal: 1
31. Sr. Hindi Officer: 1
- Senior Medical Officer: MBBS and Registration with central/state medical council.
- Medical Officer: MBBS and Registration with central/state medical council.
- Antenatal Medical Officer: MBBS and Registration with central/state medical council.
- Deputy Medical Superintendent: MD/MS degree and 5 years experience in the administration of a Major Hospital of at least 500 beds or any health care organization.
- Sr. Procurement & Store Officer: Post-graduate degree or Diploma in Material Management.
- Hospital Architect: Degree in Architecture.
- Senior (System) Analyst: BE/B.Tech/MCA.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: MSc Nursing / BSc Nursing / Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Principal Pvt. Secretary: 12th pass or equivalent and test in shorthand @120 w.p.m. For 7 minutes with a transcription time of 45 minutes / 60 minutes for English/ Hindi respectively shall be held.
- Chief Medical Record Officer: Bachelor Degree.
- Senior Dietician (Assistant Food Manager): M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) or Home Science.
- Supervising Medical Social Service Officer: Master Degree in Social Work.
- Technical Officer: BSc in physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Psychiatric Social Worker: Master Degree in Social Work.
- Medico-Social Worker: MA (Social Work) or MSW and Experience in a government or private sector hospital dealing Medical or Public Service.
- PACS Admn. (Technical Officer Photography): 12th passed and Diploma / Certificate course in Photography.
- Prosthetic & Orthotic Technician: BSc in physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- TB & Chest Disease Health Assistant: BSc in physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist): Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Senior Programmer (Analyst): BE/MCA/B.Tech (Comp. Sc./Comp. Engg.) or Post-graduation in Science/Maths or Computer Application.
- CSSD Supervisor: BSc in Microbiology or Medical Technology with 3 years experience in CSSD of a hospital or Pharmaceutical organization or Operation Theatre.
- Chief Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy and 3 years experience in manufacturing, testing, storage or distribution of transfusion fluids in a reputed hospital or industry.
- Health Educator (Social Psychologist): Matriculation and Multipurpose Health Worker course.
- Jr. Reception Officer: Post-graduate Diploma in Journalism/Public Relations.
- Laundry Manager: Matriculation and Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr-I: Master Degree in Social Work.
- Office Superintendent: Degree, proficiency in Computer application and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) at 8,000 Key Depression per hour on Computer.
- Staff Nurse Gr-I (Nursing Sister): BSc nursing or Post Basic nursing degree or diploma and should be registered with a State Nursing Council or Indian Nursing Council.
- Chief Cashier: B.Com with 17 years experience in maintaining Cash & Banking work.
- PA to Principal: 12th pass or equivalent OR Matriculation with 5 years service as stenographer and a speed of 100 wpm in Stenography (English/Hindi).
- Sr. Hindi Officer: Master degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to send their applications in the prescribed format as available in the website.
- Application form duly complete in all respects along with DD, attested Copies of Birth, Caste, Educational/Technical Qualification, Experience Certificate and two recent passport size photograph should be sent through Ordinary Post/Registered Post/Speed Post Only to the Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand - 249201 before 30 June 2014.
- The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ........................................ ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”.