All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh Jobs Notification: AIIMS, Rishikesh has invited applications for 05 Councilor, Eye Bank Technician and other Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 01 April 2019.
Important Dates for AIIMS, Rishikesh Recruitment 2019
- Date for Walk-in-Interview : 01 April 2019
Vacancy Details of AIIMS, Rishikesh Recruitment 2019
- Corneal Transplant Coordinator-01
- Eye bank technician-01
Eligibility Conditions for AIIMS, Rishikesh Recruitment 2019
- Corneal Transplant Coordinator-Candidate should have Bachelor in any subject. Experience in Eye Banking
- Eye bank technician- Candidate should have 10+2 with Science or Lab technician, Experience in Eye Banking.
- Councilor- Candidate should have Class 10+2 education minimum, Experience in Eye Banking.
Pay/ month (Approx.
- Corneal Transplant Coordinator- Rs.20,000/-
- Eye bank technician- Rs.20,000
- Councilor- Rs.20,000/
Selection Procedure for AIIMS, Rishikesh Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for AIIMS, Rishikesh Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 01 April 2019 at the venue- Department of Ophthalmology, AIIMS Rishikesh.