Air India Recruitment 2019: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), Srinagar invited applications for the post of Security Agent. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 09 May 2019.
- Date - 09 May 2019 (Tuesday)
- Time - 08:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Air India Vacancy Details
Security Agent - 13 Posts
- General - 6 Posts
- OBC– 4 Posts
- ST - 1 Post
- SC - 1 Post
- EWS – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Security Agent Posts
- AVSEC qualified candidates - Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. Must possess BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern).
- Non-AVSEC candidates - Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- General : Not above 31 years
- SC/ST : Not above 36 years
- OBC : Not above 34 years (inclusive relaxation of 3 years for possessing Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern)
- General : Not above 28 years
- SC/ST : Not above 33 years
- OBC : Not above 31 years
Selection Procedure for Air India Security Agent Posts
- AVSEC candidates – Selection will be done on the basis of interview
- Non-AVSEC candidates - Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Endurance Test and Written Test
How to Apply for Air India Security Agent Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates are required to register themselves online first by filling the ONLINE Application Form and appear for walk-in-interview at Delhi Public School Athwajan, Srinagar, Kashmir (J & K) 190004 scheduled date and time.
Application Fee for Air India Jobs:
Rs. 500 (No Fee for Ex-servicemen /SC/ST candidates)