Alagappa University (AU), situated at Karakudi is one amongst the pioneer Universities of South India. The University invited applications from intended and eligible candidates for admission to four MBA programmes for the academic session 2013-14.
Name of the Programmes
• MBA (Banking and Insurance)
• MBA (Corporate Secretaryship)
• MBA (International Business)
• Last date to submit duly filled application form: 19 April 2013
• Date of Entrance Test: 28 April 2013
• Aspirants must possess bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification from the University or institutions.
• Candidates appearing/ appeared in final year qualifying degree examination are also eligible to apply.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the below mentioned exams:
• Entrance test
• Group Discussion/ Interview
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 500 (Rs 250 in case of SC/ ST candidates) and should be paid through Demand Draft in the name of “Registrar, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi.
How to Apply
• Candidates seeking admission can download the application form from website of the University.
• Besides, application form and prospectus can also be procured from Registrar of teh University by sending DD by post or in person.
• Duly filled application form along with DD (in case of downloaded form) should reach to the following address on or before the specified last date:
Further information is available on the official website of the University.
Aspirants should also Read