Office of the Controller of Examination of Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh has invited applicants to apply for its newly launched M.Sc. (Remote Sensing and GIS Application) course for the academic session 2014-15. The applicants eligible can apply offline within 18 September 2014.
- Last date of receipt of Online Application: 18 September 2014
- Examination date: 1 October 2014
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Geography/Geology/ Statistics/ Physics/ Computer Applications/ Mathematics/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Wildlife/ Environmental Science/ Civil Engineering/ Agricultural or Soil Sciences with aggregate marks of minimum 55% from a recognized University or Institution.
For all the other information related to admission details and course structure please visit the website www.amucontrollerexams.com .
How to Apply
- The candidates who are eligible to apply can download the application form online from the website of the institute.
- The candidates need to complete the application form and submit the test fees of Rs. 300 to ‘The Chairman, Interdisciplinary Department of Remote Sensing and GIS Application, Faculty of Science, AMU Aligarh’ before 18 September 2014.
The candidates applying for the post would have to undergo a written test of 200 marks containing questions from General Awareness and reasoning of UG level. Upon passing the written examination the selected candidate’s names would appear on the website.