Anna University Jobs Notification:
Centre for Survey Training and Research (C-STAR), Chennai invited applications for the posts of Technical Assistant and Field Assistant purely on Temporary Basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 10 January 2017.
Last Date of Application: 10 January 2017
Anna University Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant – 06 Posts
- Field Assistant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Technical Asst and Field Asst Jobs:
- Technical Assistant: Possess BE Degree in the respective discipline of Civil/ Geo-informatics or Diploma in Civil.
- Field Assistant: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard/ SSLC) Pass or equivalent.
- Technical Assistant: 01 year with Degree and 02 years with Diploma.
- Field Assistant: 02 years
Selection Procedure for Anna University Technical Asst and Field Asst Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Anna University Technical Asst and Field Asst Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data on a plain paper in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Director, Centre for Survey Training and Research (C-STAR), Institute of Remote Sensing, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 on or before 10 January 2017.