Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) invited applications for filling up the posts of Officer Scale (I, II, III) & Office Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post may applyONLINE on or before 16 July 2014. The candidate who fulfilling the requisite criteria of being qualified at the Online Common Written Examination (CWE) for RRs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 are eligible for post.
- Opening Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 01 July 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 16 July 2014.
- Date of Payment of application Fee: From 01 July 2014 to 16 July 2014.
Details of Posts
- Officer Scale – III: 05
- Officer Scale – II (General Banking): 09
- Officer Scale – II (IT): 01
- Officer Scale – II (CA): 01
- Officer Scale – II (Marketing Officer): 01
- Officer Scale – II (Agricultural Officer): 08
- Officer Scale – I: 47
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 109
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the following scoresas per IBPS.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit and Relaxation for the candidate should be as per rules.
Candidate will get Approx. Emoluments Per Month is of Rs. 52,080/- (for Officer Scale – III), Rs. 39,313/-(for Officer Scale – II),Rs. 29,385/- (for Officer Scale – II) and Rs. 16,252/- (for Office Assistant).
Application Fee (Non- refundable) of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) and Rs. 20/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates) may be paid to the Account No. 73082159654 throughCBS at any Branch of Andhra Pradesh GrameenaVikas Bank or by NEFT in the name of “APGVB – Recruitment Account 2013 – 14 (2nd Phase)” A/c No. 73082159654, IFSC Code SBIN0RRAPGB.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 andfollowed by the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply :
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the APGVB, Bank Website www.apgvbbank.inon or before 16 July 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.