Sarkari Naukri for Junior Engineer and Agricultural Development Officer, APSC Notification 2017 for 12 Posts. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invited applications for the post of Agricultural Development Officer and Junior Engineer (Agriculture). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 October 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 25 October 2017
APSC Vacancy Details
- Agricultural Development Officer-09 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Agriculture)- 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Agricultural Development Officer and Junior Engineer (Agriculture) Posts
- Agricultural Development Officer-A candidate must pass B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University and also recognized by the Govt. of Assam.
- Junior Engineer (Agriculture)- A candidate must be 3(Three) years Engineering Diploma holder in Agril. Engineering, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institutions. Preference will be given to the Agril. Engineering Diploma holders.
Age Limit for Agricultural Development Officer and Junior Engineer (Agriculture) Posts
- Agricultural Development Officer– 21 years – 43 Years
- Junior Engineer (Agriculture) Post – 18-43 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for APSC, Agricultural Development Officer and Junior Engineer (Agriculture) Posts
Eligible candidates can send applications along with the required documents to Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 latest by 25 October 2017.