International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI), Hyderabad invited applications for the posts of Senior Knowledge Officer and other posts purely on Contractual Basis and co- terminus with the project. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on a plain paper so as to reach on or before 17 September 2016.
Last Date of Application: 17 September 2016
ARCI Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Knowledge Officer – 06 Posts
- Junior Knowledge Officer – 03 Posts
- Designer (Print/ Graphics) – 01 Post
- Executive Assistant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ARCI Senior Knowledge Officer and Other Jobs:
- Senior Knowledge Officer: Possess Ph.D. Degree in the concerned specialty or ME/ M. Tech./ MS Degree in appropriate discipline.
- Junior Knowledge Officer: Possess ME/ M. Tech./ MS Degree in appropriate discipline or BE/ B. Tech. Degree in concerned field.
- Designer (Print/ Graphic): Possess Graduate Degree in the respective discipline.
- Executive Assistant: Possess Graduate Degree with good typing speed.
Experience Required: Having a relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field for the respective posts.
- Senior Knowledge Officer: 01 Year with Ph.D. and 03 years with other.
- Junior Knowledge Officer: 01 Year with Master’s Degree and 02 years with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Designer/ Executive Assistant: 05 years.
Selection Procedure for ARCI Senior Knowledge Officer and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for ARCI Senior Knowledge Officer and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on a plain paper in the prescribed format with complete bio- data and send/ forward the application along with the other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Director - ARCI, Post Box No. 312, Hyderabad GPO, Hyderabad – 500 001 Telangana, India or send via email at the Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17 September 2016.