Get the CBSE Class 10th Mathematics, Arithmetic Progression: Important Questions & Preparation Tips. This will help with a precise description of the whole chapter along with a gist of each topic covered in the chapter. The Questions mentioned are exclusively topic oriented and are famous for its repetition in many Board papers. Consider the below mentioned points and questions at the time of preparation.
- What is the 21st term of an AP whose first two terms are –2 and 3? (1 mark)
- Determine the first term of an AP whose 7th term is 14 and common difference is 2. (2 mark)
- Find the sum of first 14 terms of an AP, if the first term is 3 and the common difference is 2. (2 mark)
- Find the sum of the first 25 terms of an AP whose nth term is given by tn = 2 – 3n. (3 mark)
- Which term of AP 3, 10 , 17 … will be 84 more than its 13th term? (3 mark)
- The sum of Rs 700 is to be used to give seven cash prizes to students of a school. If each prizes is Rs 20 less than its preceding prize, find the value of each prize. (3 mark)
You can also find: