Sarkari Naukri in Indian Army| ASC (Army Service Corps) Unit Jurisdiction Eastern Command (ST), Ministry of Defence invited application for the recruitment to the post of Group C. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (15 November 2017) from the publication of advertisement.
Closing date for submission of application: 30 days (15 November 2017) from the publication of advertisement.
Army Service Corps Vacancy Details
- Fire Engine Driver: 03 Posts
- Station Officer: 01 Post
- Fire Fitter: 01 Post
- Fireman: 23 Posts
- Tradesman Mate: 56 Posts
- Chowkidar: 03 Posts
- Tin Smith: 03 Posts
- Cook: 03 Posts
- Painter: 02 Posts
- Carpenter: 03 Posts
- Barber: 02 Posts
- Equipment Repairer: 01 Post
- Washerman: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Group C Posts
- Fire Engine Driver, Fire Fitter, Fireman, Tradesman Mate, Chowkidar, Tin Smith, Cook, Painter, Carpenter, Barber, Equipment Repairer, Washerman: Candidates should be 10th standard pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Station Officer: 12th standard pass from a recognized board.
- Upper age limit for the post is 25 years.
How to Apply for Group C Posts (Published in Latest Employment News)
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Commandant, 313 Company ASC (Supply) Type ‘F’, PIN-905313, C/o 99 APO within 30 days (15 November 2017) from the publication of advertisement.