Dear all readers of jagranjosh.com, here is the 8th day analysis just given below. The overall paper was quite easy. In this article, we have made our sincere efforts to display the maximum amount of questions of the examination held on September 3rd, 2016. Take the detailed matter regarding it.
1. Who is the father of green Revolution?
2. What is Mudra bank?
3. Loksabha president?
4. North Korea hydrogen bomb test?
5. Who said Din-e -Ilahi as something folly rather than wisdom?
6. Speakers can submit its resignation to whom? - Deputy Speaker
7. Who is Insurance head?
8. 1st national park of India?
9. Bridge banana is related to which game?
10. Swarna Jayanti Shahhari Rojgaar Yojana is related to? - Urban Poverty
11. Bible of Socialism?
12. Forward bloc was formed by? - Subhash Chandra Bose
13. Bioremediation is?
14. First Indian Woman to climb Mount Everest? - Bachchendri Pal
15. Zero degree Kelvin is equal to? = -273 degree Celsius.
Note: More questions will be updated soon!!
Jagranjosh.com will bring you all possible efforts in this respective context. To find more update on SSC CGL exam 2016, keep on visiting us.
SSC CGL solved question paper Tier-I exam held on 29thAugust 2016: General Intelligence & Reasoning
SSC CGL 2018 English Language and Comprehension Preparation Strategy: Detailed Chapter-wise Syllabus
SSC CGL solved question paper Tier-I exam held on 29thAugust 2016: English language & Comprehension
SSC CGL solved question paper Tier-I exam held 28thAug 2016: Quantitative Aptitude