Assam University, Silchar invited applications for recruitment to the Post of JRF, Traineeship & Studentship in the Department of Microbiology. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 12 September 2017.
- Date for Walk-In-Interview- 12 September 2017
Assam University, Silchar Vacancy details
Total no. of Posts –06
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)– 02 Posts
- Traineeship– 02 Posts
- Studentship – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Traineeship & Studentship Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)– Candidate should have Master Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology from a recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks. Candidates having knowledge of Microbiological and molecular biological techniques will be preferred.
- Traineeship– Candidate should have M. Sc. /B. Tech. or equivalent degree.
- Studentship – Candidate should be pursuing in M. Sc. /B. Tech. or equivalent degree.
How to Apply for Assam University, JRF, Traineeship & Studentship Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 12 September 2017 at the Department of Microbiology, Assam University, Silchar along with relevant documents.
Scroll Down for More Jobs