adurai Kamaraj University is one of the topmost universities in the nation with 18 schools consisting of 73 departments. It was formerly known as Madurai University and came into existence in 1966. The University invited applications from eligible aspirants for the recruitment to the 4 posts of Assistant Professors in different subjects.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Total Number of Vacancies: 4
- Department wise number of vacancies: 1 each in Mathematics, Natural Products, Chemistry and USIC
- Natural Products Chemistry
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 + AGP Rs 6000
Deadline to receive completely filled application forms: 6 March 2013
- Applicants must possess good academic record with minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- Further, the job seekers should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
- Aspirants possessing Ph D in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of Ph D degree) Regulation 2009 are exempted from NET/SLET/SET qualification.
Applicants who fulfil above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for an interview by the University.
The application fee is Rs 500 for General and OBC candidates while the fee for SC/ST applicants is Rs 250. The fee must be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY” payable at MADURAI.
How to Apply
- Intended candidates can download the prescribed application form from the website of the University
- Aspirants are required to fill the application form, API Score Performa and pay the application fee through DD.
- The duly filled-in application form along with DD, API score Performa and the copies of relevant documents in 8 sets must be enclosed in an envelope super scribing “Application for the Post of _______”
- The envelope consisting of application form and other enclosures must reach to the undersigned by speed post/ registered post within the prescribed time span:
Madurai Kamaraj University (with a copy to the Vice-Chancellor)
Madurai – 625 021
For further information, please visit http://www.mkuniversity.org