Government of West Bengal, Department of Agriculture, Office of the Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn.), Birbhum & Project Director, ATMA Birbhum invited application for recruitment to the post of Subject Matter Specialist, Block Technology Manager, Computer Programmer and Accountant cum-clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 November 2013. ATMA is a society of stakeholders involved in Agricultural activities for sustainable Agricultural Development in Jalandhar District. It is a Focal Point of Integrating Research and Extension activities land decentralizing day to day management of public Agricultural Technology system (ATS).
Last date of receipt of application form: 25 November 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts
- Subject Matter Specialist: 38 Posts
- Block Technology Manager: 19 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 1 Posts
- Accountant cum-clerk: 1 Posts
Total Vacancies: 59
- Subject Matter Specialist: Candidate should be Graduate/Post Graduate in Agriculture or Horticulture or Economics or Marketing or Veterinary Science or AHD or Fisheries or 3 years graduate in bio science with Botany and Zoology.
- Block Technology Manager: Candidate should be Graduate/Post Graduate in Agriculture or allied sector or 4 years in Microbiology with computer skill.
- Computer Programmer: Candidate should be B.Tech or MCA with 1 year experience.
- Accountant cum-clerk: Candidate should be Graduate in commerce with 2 year experience.
- Subject Matter Specialist: Consolidated Rs.8500/- per month
- Block Technology Manager: Consolidated Rs.20000/- per month
- Computer Programmer: Consolidated Rs.12000/- per month
- Accountant cum-clerk: Consolidated Rs.16000/- per month
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format which can be downloaded from the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with Self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, Category, desirable qualifications etc. should be submitted to the Project Director, ATMA Birbhum & Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn.), Birbhum before 25 November 2013.