Tomorrow is the last day to apply for 168 vacancy positions of Clerk, Technician and Trainee at Nuclear Recycle Board in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Nuclear Recycle Board invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee, Technician and Upper Division Clerk in various trades on temporary basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through ONLINE ONLY on or before 13 December 2016.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 01/2016(R-I)
Closing Date of Online Application: 13 December 2016
BARC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Stipendiary Trainee
- Plant Operator: 20 Posts
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 7 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 5 Posts
- Fitter: 2 Posts
- Machinist: 1 Posts
- Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 19 Posts
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW): 8 Posts
- Turner: 2 Posts
- A/C Mechanic: 4 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 6 Posts
- Electrician: 39 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 9 Posts
- Mechanic Automobile (Advanced Diesel Engine): 2 Posts
- Mechanic – Repairs & maintenance of Heavy Vehicle: 2 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 4 Posts
- Mason: 14 Posts
- Painter: 5 Posts
- Plumber: 3 Posts
- Carpenter: 5 Posts
II. Technician/C (Boiler Operator): 1 Post
III. Upper Division Clerk: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Stipendiary Trainees, Technician & UDC Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Stipendary Trainee: HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) and SSC (with Science and Maths) and trade certificate in Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)/Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)/Fitter /Machinist/Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)/Welder (GMAW & GTAW)/Turner/A/C Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)/ Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Mechanic Automobile (Advanced Diesel Engine)/Mechanic(Repairs& maintenance of Heavy Vehicle/Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/Mason/Painter/Plumber/Carpenter.
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): SSC with 1st Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Upper Division Clerk: Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent with Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting in English and Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Data Processing.
- Stipendary Trainee: Between 18-22 years
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): Between 18-25 years
- Upper Division Clerk: Between 18-27 years
How to Apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainees, Technician & UDC Posts:
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online from the website www.barcrecruit.gov.in. Last date of online application is 13 December 2016.
Application Fee for BARC Stipendiary Trainees, Technician & UDC Posts:
- General or un-reserved category: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, PWD and women categories: Nil
Click here for Detailed Notification: