BBAU Recruitment 2016 for 71 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) invited applications for various Teaching and Non-Teaching post. Candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 21 September 2016.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) invited applications for recruitment of various Teaching and Non-Teaching post. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 21 September 2016.
- Advertisement No. 05/BBAU/Teaching-2016
- Advertisement No. 06/BBAU/Non-Teaching-2016
- Closing Date of Online Application: 21 September 2016
- Last Date of Application: 26 September 2016
BBAU Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 11 posts
- Associate Professor: 15 posts
- Assistant Professor: 26 posts
- Chair Professor: 1 post
- Professor-cum Director: 2 posts
- Associate Professor-cum Deputy Director: 1 post
- Internal Audit Officer (Tenure Post): 1 post
- Security Officer: 1 post
- Estate Officer: 1 post
- Professional Assistant: 1 post
- Personal Assistant: 1 post
- Semi Professional Assistant: 1 post
- Laboratory Assistant: 1 post
- Driver: 1 post
- Laboratory Attendant: 1 post
- Library Attendant: 1 post
- Director: 1 post
- Engineer Grade-1: 1 post
- Professional Assistant: 1 post
- Lower Division Clerk: 1 post
- Unit Peon: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for BBAU Teaching & Non-Teaching post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Professor: Master Degree with minimum 55% marks in the concerned/allied /relevant discipline, M.ED/MA with minimum 55% marks, PhD in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with minimum 10 years teaching experience.
- Associate Professor: Master Degree with minimum 55% marks in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, M.ED/MA with minimum 55% marks, PhD in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with minimum 8 years teaching experience.
- Assistant Professor: Master Degree with minimum 55% marks in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, M.ED/MA with minimum 55% marks or any other stipulation prescribed by UGC/NCTE from time to time for the post of Assistant Professor.
- Chair Professor: An Academic Scholar of outstanding track record in the designated areas of studies.
- Professor-cum Director: An eminent scholar with PhD qualification in the relevant field and discipline and, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work of high quality with minimum 10 publications as books and/ or research/policy papers.
- Associate Professor-cum Deputy Director: Good academic record with PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines and minimum Eight years experience of teaching and/or research position is equivalent to that of Assistant Professor.
- Internal Audit Officer (Tenure Post): Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis or with 5 years regular service.
- Security Officer: Graduate or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University with minimum 15 years experience in Police/Para-Military Forces/Armed Forces of the Union.
- Estate Officer: Graduate Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with five years relevant experience in building construction and other connected works in a university or PWD/CPWD, etc. or research establishment or other institution of higher education.
- Professional Assistant: Postgraduate Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation.
- Personal Assistant: Graduation Degree with speed of 100 w.p.m. in English/Hindi Shorthand and 40/30 w.p.m. in English/Hindi Typing.
- Semi Professional Assistant: Graduate Degree with Library & Information Science/Library Science/Documentation and two years experience in Library work.
- Laboratory Assistant: BSc or its equivalent.
- Driver: 10th passed and possession of valid driving license for driving of cars, buses, tractors, and three-wheelers.
- Laboratory Attendant: 12th passed in Science/Agriculture.
- Library Attendant: High School with Certificate in Library Science and one year experience in Library work.
- Director: Master Degree in Mass Comm. Eminent Teachers/Persons having experience of Print/Electronic Media or Journalism/Theatre, Art and Culture with a total of 10 years of regular service including administrative.
- Engineer Grade-1: B.E. in Electronics or Telecommunication with 2 years experience in relevant field, preferably in operation and maintenance of video broadcast quality production equipment.
- Professional Assistant: Graduate in any subject and B.Lib.Sc. with 5 years experience preferably in Media Library.
- Lower Division Clerk: Graduation or its equivalent and Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English and/or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi with knowledge of working with computer.
- Unit Peon: 12th passed and knowledge of working with computer.
How to Apply for BBAU Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through uuniversity website www.bbau.ac.in and send the filled in application along with the other relevant documents in support of qualification, experience, etc. to the Registrar, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University), Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow – 226025. Last date of receipt of application is 26 September 2016.
Application Fee for BBAU Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs:
- General/OBC Categories Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD (Persons With Disability): Rs.750/-