Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Jobs Notification:
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Delhi invited applications for the posts of Senior Resident and Junior Residents on Adhoc Basis for the period of 89 days. The eligible candidates may appear for the walk –in- Interview for the respective posts on 26 April 2016 at 10:00 AM onwards.
Date & Time of Walk-in- Interview: 26 April 2016 (Tuesday) at 10:00 AM onwards.
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Resident - 10 Posts (01 Post each for Obs & Gynae, Pediatrics, Surgery, Radiology, Skin VD, Medicine – 02 & Anesthesia – 03)
- Junior Resident – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Senior Resident and Junior Resident Jobs:
- Senior Resident - Possess MBBS Degree with PG/ DNB in the respective specialty.
- Junior Resident – Possess MBBS Degree with Internship Completion Certificate.
- Senior Resident – 35 years.
- Junior Resident – 30 years.
Selection Procedure for Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Senior Resident and Junior Resident Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the walk-in- interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Senior Resident and Junior Resident Jobs:
Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview for the respective posts on 26 April 2016 (Tuesday) at 10:00 AM Onwards in the office of the Medical Superintendent, Room No. 131, B. M. Hospital, H – 4/5, Pitampura, Delhi – 110 034. Candidates appear for the Interview along with the filled in application form in the prescribed format, a complete Bio- data and the other necessary required documents.