Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company & India’s leading Professional Electronics Company has the following requirement for its Hospital at the Bengaluru Unit on a Permanent basis. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts. The details of post and requisite qualification and other requirements are mentioned below. The Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a state- owned electronics company with about nine factories, and few regional offices in India.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 17 February 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “Senior Medical Officer”
No.of Posts: 01 (One) [01–UR].
2. Name of Post: “Medical Officer”
No.of Posts: 01 (One) [01-OBC].
3. Name of Post: “Senior Medical Officer/Dy.Chief Medical Officer”
No.of Posts: 01 (One) [01-SC].
(i) MBBS with Diploma in Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH) recognized by Govt. of India for the post of Senior Medical Officer.
(ii) MBBS from recognized university for other posts.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2014) is 30 years for E-II grade, 37 years for E-III grade and 40 years for E-IV grade.
• Age relaxation upto 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC candidates.
Grade E–III/Pay Scale of Rs.20,600/- 3% - Rs. 46,500/-.
Grade E-II/Pay Scale of Rs.16,400/- 3% - Rs. 40,500/-.
Grade E-III/E–IV/Pay Scale of Rs.20,600/- 3% - Rs.46,500/- or Rs.24,900/- 3% - Rs.50,500/-.
• Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee. SC candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
• The bank challan may be downloaded from the website.
• The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs. 500/- plus bank charges of Rs. 25/-.
How to Apply
• Applications should be submitted in prescribed format along with the photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications certificate/Experience certificate(if any)/date of birth certificate/Caste certificate (if applicable) etc. and sent it by ‘Ordinary Post’, to Deputy Manager (HR/Central), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore 560 013.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 for 04 Project Assistant and Other Posts
Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 for 14 District Judge (Entry Level) Posts
DRDP Moga Recruitment 2019 for 19 MIS, Cluster Coordinator and Other Posts
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February